- 1 ½ Cups Water
- 2/3 Cup Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 14 oz. Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 Cups Heavy Cream
- 4 Bananas, Sliced
- In a large bowl, mix together the water, pudding mix and condensed milk and refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- Whip the heavy cream and then combine with the pudding mixture one third at a time until smooth.
- In four small mason jars, layer the Nilla wafers, bananas and the pudding mixture until each jar is full.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes and then serve!
RECIPE BROUGHT TO YOU BY MAGNOLIA BAKERY VIA GLITTER AND BUBBLES
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com