- 1 Box Crackers
- 1 Block Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Block Goat Cheese
- 1 Block Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1 Carton Raspberries
- 1 Carton Blueberries
- 1 Carton Strawberries
- 2 Red Peppers
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Loaf Bread
- Select kid-friendly cheeses like cheddar and Parmigiano-Reggiano. We also included goat cheese for the adults.
- Cut the cheddar into holiday shapes and place the cheese on the board with the crackers, fruits, veggies, honey and jam.
- Use a circle cookie cutter to cut circles out of the bread slices and stamp with the cookie stamp.
- Place the bread circles into the toaster until lightly toasted and then add to to the cheese plate.
- Eat & Enjoy
Recipe Brought to You by Glitter and Bubbles.
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com