- 2 Large Peaches, Pitted & Cubed
- 2 Large Chicken Breasts
- 1 Cup Strawberries
- 1/4 Chopped Almonds
- Crumbled Goat Cheese
- 5 Cups Kale
- 1 Peach, Pitted & Cubed
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- Begin by seasoning the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Cook on the grill (or on a grill pan) until cooked through. Allow to cool slightly and then cut into strips.
- Next, mix together the cubed peaches, kale, chopped almonds, and sliced strawberries. Once mixed, combine with the chicken and crumbled goat cheese.
- Make the dressing by emulsifying all of the ingredients together in a blender.
- Toss with the salad and serve!
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com