- 1 Pound Ground Turkey
- 6 Strips Turkey Bacon
- 1 Can Black Beans
- 1 Can Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Can Tomato Paste
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper, Diced
- 2 Cups Chicken Stock
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 2 Tablespoons Paprika
- 2 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Cilantro for Garnish
- Turn the Instant Pot to sauté and cook the turkey bacon until crispy.
- Remove from the Instant Pot and crumble.
- Add the peppers and garlic, allow to sauté for 3-5 minutes and then add the ground turkey. Cook until brown.
- Once cooked, turn the Instant Pot off and drain the grease.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine.
- Turn the Instant Pot onto the chili setting and allow to cook for 20 minutes. Once done, use the quick release to vent.
- Top with shredded cheese and cilantro.
- Eat on a cold day with your favorite people!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Adapted: Oh Sweet Basil
Adapt Link: https://ohsweetbasil.com/instant-pot-award-winning-chili-recipe/
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com