- 2 Large Sweet Potatoes, Peeled and Cubed
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Stick Butter
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup Mini Marshmallows
- Place the sweet potato cubes in the Instant Pot with the water. Close and lock the lid and pressure cook on high for 7 minutes. Use the quick release when done.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Turn off the Instant Pot, drain the water and stir in all the ingredients, except for the marshmallows.
- Place the sweet potatoes in a greased baking dish, and make sure the top is smooth and even.
- Place the marshmallows evenly on top, and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the marshmallows are golden brown.
- Serve at Thanksgiving!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com