- 3 Cups Peanuts
- 3 Cups White Candy Melts
- 1/2 Cup Pastel M&M's (Plus Extra for Topping)
- Sprinkles (Optional)
- Place the peanuts in the bottom of the Instant Pot and top with the white candy melts.
- Set your Instant Pot to the 'Slow Cook' setting on 'Normal' for one hour. Do not remove the lid.
- Once an hour passes, remove the lid, stir, and add the M&M's.
- Use a cookie scoop to place the mixture onto a piece of parchment paper. Repeat this until the mixture is gone.
- Top each treat with M&M's and sprinkles.
- Serve to your crew!
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com