- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Russet Potato, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Celery Stalk, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Carrot, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 4 Garlic Gloves, Minced
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes with Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley
- 2 Cups Chicken or Veggie Broth
- 2 Cups Water
- 1 Cup Chickpea Pasta Shells
- 2 Turkey Breast Tenderloins
- Chop all the veggies and set the Instant Pot to sauté.
- Melt the butter in the Instant Pot and add all the veggies.
- Stir occasionally, until the end of the sauté cycle.
- Add the tomatoes, water, and chicken or veggie broth. Mix together.
- Add the turkey tenderloin and close the lid.
- Set to the Instant Pot soup setting for 7 minutes.
- Once ready, use the natural release.
- Remove the turkey tenderloin and add in the noodles.
- Set the Instant Pot to the sauté setting for 12 minutes.
- Chop the turkey tenderloin while waiting for the noodles to cook.
- Once the noodles are done, add the chopped turkey back to the pot and mix together.
- Serve to your family on a cold day!
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com