- Super Moist Rainbow Cake Mix (the mix calls for vegetable oil, water & eggs)
- Flat Bottom Ice Cream Cones
- Vanilla Frosting
- Cooking Spray
- Cupcake Liners
- Begin by preheating the oven to 350 degrees.
- Next, place the cupcake liners in a cupcake pan and spray with cooking spray. Make the cake batter as directed on the box, and then disperse the batter evenly amongst the cupcake liners, you only need to fill them ¾ of the way.
- Place an ice cream cone upside down on top of each, pushing them into the batter lightly.
- Allow them to bake for 20-25 minutes. Please note that you may need to adjust the cones as the cupcakes are baking. Once done, remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, remove the paper liners and frost each cupcake.
- Top with sprinkles, and serve at your next party!
Recipe Adapted from Betty Crocker by Glitter and Bubbles.
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com