- 1.5 Cups of Sugar Cookie Dough or 1 Package Pillsbury Sugar Cookies
- 1 Cup Mini Pretzels
- 14oz. Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1.5 Cups Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tablespoons White Chocolate Chips
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/4 Cup Mallow Bits (Tiny Marshmallows)
- 2 Tablespoons Melted Butter
- Grease a 24-cup mini muffin tin with melted butter or cooking spray. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Place 2 Tablespoons sugar cookie dough (or 1 piece sugar cookie dough if using pre-made dough) in each mini muffin cup.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cookie cups are golden brown.
- When the cookies are done baking, immediately use a spoon to push down the center of the cookies to create a cup. Be careful not to poke through to the bottom.
- Allow to cool and remove the cookie cups from the tin.
- While the cookies are cooling, place the condensed milk, chocolate chips, and vanilla in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Remove from the microwave and stir until smooth.
- Use a spoon to pour the chocolate mixture into the center of each cookie cup. Fill each cookie cup to the top, but be careful not to overfill.
- Press the mini marshmallows into the chocolate center.
- Place the white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for one minute and stir until smooth.
- Break (or bite) the pretzels to make handles from the curved part. Dip the ends in the chocolate and hold onto the side of the cookie cup for 10-20 seconds. Set down on a piece of parchment paper and allow to dry.
- Repeat this process until all the cookie cups have handles.
- Serve your crew adorable Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups with milk!
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com