- 3 Cups Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 3/4 Cup Slivered Almonds
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Sweet Coconut
- 1/4 Cup + 2 Tablespoons Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup + 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Canola Oil
- 3/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Michigan Dried Cherries
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, almonds, 3/4 cup of the shredded coconut and brown sugar.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, salt and oil.
- Toss both mixtures together and then place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring after 30 minutes and then remove from the heat once golden brown.
- Allow to cool, it will harden into chunks. Break into pieces and combine with the cherries and remaining shredded coconut.
- Serve to littles!
RECIPE BROUGHT TO YOU BY LAUREN LICHTENSTEIN FOR GLITTER AND BUBBLES
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com