- 3 Cups Raspberries
- 2 Cups Mini Mangos, Peeled
- 1 Cup Strawberries
- 4 Tablespoons Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees. Place 2 cups raspberries, 1 cup strawberries, 2 tablespoons honey, and one tablespoon lemon juice into a food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Pour the mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Smooth with an offset spatula so that the mix is in a thin, even layer.
- Place the baking sheet into the oven and allow to bake for 4-6 hours or until the center is no longer sticky. Do not overbake.
- Repeat this process with 1 cup raspberries, 2 cups mini mangos, 2 tablespoons honey and 1 tablespoon lemon.
- While baking, use an Exacto knife to cut the parchment paper into half inch-thick strips and place your favorite Washi tape on top.
- Once done baking, allow to cool. Remove the dried fruit from the oven and measure 1 inch thick sections. Trim the ends and cut with a pizza cutter.
- Roll the fruit strips up with the parchment paper/Washi tape.
- Place in your little one’s next lunch!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com