- 4 oz. Pancetta
- 8 oz. Burrata
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Block Cheddar
- 1 Cup Chopped Ham
- 2 Tablespoons Parsley
- ¼ Cup Sliced Grapes
- ¼ Cup Cream Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Basil
- 1-2 French Baguettes
- ¼ Cup Pesto
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Slice the baguette(s) into ¼ inch thick slices and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 3-4 minutes or until lightly toasted and golden brown.
- Slice the grapes and cherry tomatoes into three pieces and place in separate bowls; set aside.
- Roughly chop the pancetta and cook it with a splash of olive oil on a skillet over medium heat until crispy; set aside.
- Clean out the pan and repeat with the chopped ham; set aside.
- Drizzle olive oil in two separate pans and roast the grapes and cherry tomatoes for 2-4 minutes; set aside.
- Spread burrata on half the baguette slices.
- Spread cream cheese on ¼ of the baguette slices and top the remaining baguette slices with sliced cheddar cheese.
- Place the baguette slices with the cheddar cheese back in the oven and bake until the cheese is melted.
- Top the cheddar cheese baguettes with chopped ham and garnish with parsley.
- Top the cream cheese baguettes with the roasted grapes and garnish with basil.
- Top half the burrata baguettes with sliced pear and pancetta and the other half of the burrata baguettes with pesto and roasted cherry tomatoes.
- Place the crostini on a tray and serve to guests!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com