- 1 Head Cauliflower
- 3 Tablespoon + 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup Scallions, Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Grated Ginger
- 2 Carrots, Peeled & Diced
- 2 Celery Stalks, Diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1 Cup Frozen Peas
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 4 Eggs
- Salt & Pepper
- ¼ Cup Cilantro, Chopped
- Remove the cauliflower leaves and roughly chop. Place the cauliflower into a food processor and pulse until the cauliflower looks like rice. Set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium heat and add the scallions, garlic and ginger. Allow to cook for two to three minutes and then add 1 tablespoon olive oil, carrots, celery and red pepper. Cook for 10-12 minutes and then add the frozen peas and cauliflower; cook for 5 minutes.
- While the mixture is cooking, place 1 teaspoon olive oil in a small pan over medium heat. Place a steel cloud shaped cookie cutter into the pan and crack and egg inside of the cookie cutter.
- Cook until the egg whites are no longer watery – it should be served sunny side up.
- Mix the rice mixture, rice vinegar and soy sauce in a large bowl; toss to combine.
- Place the rice in a bowl and top with the cloud shaped sunny side up egg. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and garnish with cilantro.
- Eat with your babes at home!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Adapted: Pure Wow
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com