- 1.5 Cups Black Forest Ham, Chopped
- 3 Cups Rice, Cooked to Package Instructions
- 3 Eggs, Lightly Beaten
- 1 Small White Onion, Chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Chopped with Seeds Removed
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 2-3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce, To Taste
- 2 Tablespoons Green Onions, Chopped
- Use a rice cooker or large pot to start cooking the rice according to the package directions.
- When your rice is almost done, break out a large skillet and begin preheating it at medium. Add your vegetable oil to the skillet. Once hot, place the red bell pepper, white onion and ham into the skillet and fry to it's all tender.
- Once those are cooked, move the ham and veggie mixture off to one side of the pan. In the other half of the skillet, pour in your eggs and scramble them. When your eggs are all scrambled, mix the eggs and the veggies together well.
- Now toss in your cooked rice and pineapple to the egg and veggies. Add in the soy sauce and sesame oil. Stir well so that everything is mixed together and coated well.
- Use the green onions as your garnish.
Zelda’s Toddler Task: She is in charge of cracking the eggs (she is really good!) and dumping all the ingredients into the bowl.
Author: The Recipe Critic
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com