- Place your desired number of candy melts into a bowl.
- Microwave on high in 30-second increments, lightly stirring each time until melted.
- Once melted, use a spoon to scoop a quarter sized dollop onto a sheet of parchment paper.
- Use the back of the spoon to drag the candy melt down and create the ghost shape.
- Place two black sprinkles on top for the eyes.
- Allow to harden and remove from the parchment paper.
- While the candy ghosts are hardening, cut the apple(s) into wedges.
- Spread a thick layer of peanut butter on the sides of ALL apple wedges.
- Place marshmallows on top of HALF the apple wedges to create teeth.
- Top the teeth slices with the remaining apple wedges.
- Place on your favorite Halloween platter and serve to little ones!
Zelda’s Task: Stirring the candy melts.
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com