- 1Lb. Ground Turkey
- 1/4 Cup Crumbled Feta
- Whole Wheat Hamburger Buns
- 1 Red Onion, Sliced & Chopped
- 2 Cups Spinach
- 2 Tablespoons Dill, Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- Salt & Pepper
- Tzatziki Sauce (See the Link Above)
- 1 Lemon
- Cut the red onion in half. Slice one half and chop the other. Chop 1 cup spinach (we recommend using scissors) and add to a bowl along with the chopped half onion, feta cheese, garlic, dill, and salt and pepper.
- Add the ground turkey and mix together using your hands. Add the juice from the lemon.
- Form the meat into patties and place on an oiled grill. (We used olive oil.)
- Grill the burgers for 5-7 minutes on each side. Cook time will depend upon grill temperature.
- Place the remaining spinach onto the bottom halves of the burger buns. Place the burger patties on top, followed by the sliced onion and a generous amount of tzatziki. Sandwich with the top bun.
- Serve with chips on the 4th of July!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com