- 2 Teaspoons Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Basil
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Greek Oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Rosemary
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Parsley
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Zucchinis
- 2 Cups Fingerling Potatoes (or Any Other Small Variety)
- 2 Cups Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- The first thing you'll want to do is whip up your Greek Seasoning. If this isn't your jam, you can buy store bought but we think making it at home is so much yummier. Whisk together all the spices in a small bowl and set aside.
- Next, slice the zucchini into coins and place in a bowl with the tomatoes and small potatoes. Toss with olive oil and sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Arrange the vegetables in the center of a square sheet of foil.
- Coat the chicken with the Greek seasoning. Place the chicken on top of the vegetables and top with a lemon slice.
- Seal the foil by bringing the four corners together. Make sure there are no holes.
- Repeat with the remaining chicken and veggies.
- Grill for 40-45 minutes and serve to your family at your next outdoor dinner!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com