- 4 Cups Kale
- 2 Tablespoons Pomegranate Seeds
- 2 Tablespoons Goat Cheese
- 4 oz. Diced Prosciutto
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Grapes
- 1 Thinly Sliced and Chopped Red Apple
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Champagne Vinegar
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the diced prosciutto on the baking sheet and bake for 5-7 minutes, or until crispy. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Use a mandoline slicer to thinly cut the apple and then use a knife to slice into straws. In a small bowl, mix together the water and salt and soak the apples for 3-4 minutes. Strain and rinse. This will keep the apples from browning.
- Slice the grapes into coins and toss with the kale and apples.
- Crumble goat cheese over the salad and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and prosciutto.
- Whisk together the honey, Dijon mustard, olive oil and champagne vinegar and serve on the side.
RECIPE BROUGHT TO YOU BY GLITTER AND BUBBLES
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com