- 10 Slices Bacon
- 3 Tablespoons Goat Cheese
- 10 Pieces of Pineapple, Cubed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the bacon on a grill pan and fry until half way cooked, flipping occasionally (it should NOT be crispy).
- Slice a pineapple into cubes (or use cubed, canned pineapple).
- Cut the bacon in half and push a small ball of goat cheese onto one of the ends. Place a cube of pineapple on top of the goat cheese and roll up the bacon; secure with a toothpick.
- Repeat this process until the bacon is gone and then bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the bacon is crispy.
- Serve to littles!
RECIPE BROUGHT TO YOU BY GLITTER AND BUBBLES
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com