- 6-8 Cups of Water
- 2 Stalks Celery, Chopped
- 2 Carrots, Peeled & Chopped
- 1 Pound Bone-in Chicken Thighs
- 1 Onion
- 4 Tablespoons Parsley
- 3 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 1.5 Cups Gluten-Free Shells
- Salt & Pepper
- Pour 6-8 cups of water into a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Combine the celery, carrots, onion and minced garlic into a large bowl.
- Pour the vegetables into the pot of water with the chicken thighs and boil for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove the chicken thighs from the water and remove the meat from the bones.
- Place the meat back into the pot, add the gluten-free shells and allow to boil for 20 more minutes.
- Serve to little babes on a cold day!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Adapted: Roxy’s Kitchen
Adapt Link: http://www.roxyskitchen.com/chicken-noodle-shells-soup.html
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com