- 1 Cup Gluten-Free Baking Flour
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Trader Joe's Everything but the Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend
- 1 Teaspoon Aluminum Free Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella
- 1-2 Jalapeño Peppers, Rough Chopped
- 3/4 Cup Plain Full Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, jalapeños, mozzarella and Trader Joe's Everything but the Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend. Add the yogurt and sour cream.
- Wet your hands and the roll the dough into 1/2 inch thick balls. Set on the parchment paper and use your finger to poke a one inch hole in the center of each ball. Smooth the bagels with warm water.
- Sprinkle with more of the Trader Joe's Everything but Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Allow to cool and top with your favorite cream cheese!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Adapted: Only Gluten-Free Recipes
Adapt Link: https://onlyglutenfreerecipes.com/recipe-items/gluten-free-cheese-jalapeno-bagel/
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com