- 3 Egg Whites
- 1 Cups Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cream of Tartar
- Candy Eyeballs
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Using an electric mixer, whip the egg whites together. Make sure the bowl is very clean before you crack the egg whites in.
- When soft peaks begin to form, add the cream of tartar and slowly add the sugar.
- Once stiff peaks form, pour the mix into a pipping bag with a round tip.
- Pipe small circles upward to make the ghost shape.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com