- Super Moist Cake Mix
- ½ Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Cup Water
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Container Buttercream Frosting
- 1 Tube Black Gel Icing
- 12 Flat Bottomed Ice Cream Cones
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine the cake mix with the vegetable oil, water, and eggs using an electric mixer.
- Line a cupcake tin with liners and pour the cake mix into each cup, filling ¾ of the way full.
- Place the ice cream cones into the cupcake liners and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cupcakes are golden brown.
- Remove from the heat and allow the cupcake cones to cool.
- Once cooled, peel off the liners and frost. Use the black gel liner to create faces for the ghosts.
- Eat & ENJOY!
Recipe Brought to You by Glitter and Bubbles via Taste of Home.
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com