- Colby Jack Cheese
- 1 Cup Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- Begin by combining all of the ingredients for the Yogurt Honey Dip into a large bowl and stir to combine. Place the dip in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- Next, cut the Colby Jack cheese into bite sized cubes and slice the strawberries into quarters.
- Cut the skewer sticks in half and slide on the fruit. We like to go cheese, grape, blueberry, strawberry, and then repeat! Do this until you have the desired number of skewer sticks.
- Serve with the dip and savor the last bites of summer!
Recipe Adapted from Rachel Ray Mag by Glitter and Bubbles.
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com