- 1-2 Russet Potatoes, Peeled
- 1-2 Sweet Potatoes, Peeled
- 1 Cup Baby Red Potatoes
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Celery Salt & Pepper to Taste
- ½ Cup Sriracha Mayo
- ½ Cup Honey
- Hot Sauce to Taste
- ½ Cup Alfredo Cheese Sauce
- ½ Cup Guacamole
- Use a knife or fry cutter to cut the russet potatoes and sweet potato into fries. Use a knife or mandolin to cut the baby potatoes into thin slices.
- Place the cut potatoes into a bowl filled with water and allow to soak for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the potatoes from the water and pat dry with a towel.
- Place the potatoes back in the bowl and drizzle with 3 tablespoons olive oil and season with celery salt and pepper to taste. (You can also add whatever spices you like!)
- Toss to combine.
- Place the seasoned potatoes in the air fryer to 390 degrees and set the timer for 20 minutes.
- At the 10 minute mark, pause the air fryer and toss the fries.
- Allow to cook for the remaining 10 minutes. (You may want to check more frequently than this depending on your air fryer.)
- Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may have to work in batches. (We did three batches.) Repeat the air frying process until all the potatoes are done.
- Once finished, arrange on a platter with your favorite dipping sauces. On our platter we used honey and hot sauce, cheesy Alfredo sauce, guacamole, and sriracha mayo.
- Serve to your crew!
Zelda’s Task: Mixing and pouring the sauces.
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com