- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Buttermilk
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Tablespoon + 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Begin by cracking the egg into a large bowl and beating it with a whisk.
- Next, add in all of the ingredients in order of the list and whisk until smooth.
- Spray a hot griddle (ours was on medium heat) with cooking spray and pour in ¼ cup of the batter.
- Once the batter starts to bubble, flip the pancake. Allow to cook for 3-5 more minutes and remove from the heat.
- Repeat this process until all the batter is gone. Serve to your babes with butter and maple syrup!
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com