- 2 ½ Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ¾ Cup Almond Flour
- 1 Ounce Cream Cheese, Cut
- 1 Egg
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Dried Parsley
- ½ Teaspoon Onion Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Dried Minced Garlic
- 3-4 Tablespoons Pizza Sauce
- Black Olives
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Put 1 ½ cups mozzarella and cream cheese in a large bowl and microwave on high for one minute and then stir. Microwave for thirty more seconds and stir.
- Add the egg and almond flour, mix until combined.
- Wet your hands and spread the dough out into an oval or circle onto a piece of parchment paper. The thickness depends upon how you like your pizza. Poke a few holes in the dough with a fork.
- Slide the parchment paper with the dough onto a baking sheet and bake for 6-7 minutes. Watch it closely as it may puff up and need to be poked with a fork again.
- Remove the dough from the oven, spread the pizza sauce on top, followed by the remaining mozzarella, black olives, pepperonis and jalapenos.
- Bake for another 8-10 minutes or until the crust is crispy and the cheese is melted.
- Cut into slices and serve to your family!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Adapted: Tiffany Dessa & Recipe Diaries
Adapt Link: http://www.recipe-diaries.com/2017/02/19/fat-head-pizza-crust/
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com