- 1 Ranch Seasoning Packet
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, Softened
- ½ Cucumber, Thinly Sliced with a Mandoline Slicer
- 6 Slices White Bread, Crusts Cut Off
- 2 Flour Taco Shells
- 5-6 Slices Deli Turkey or Ham
- 3-4 Slices Swiss Cheese
- 2 Cups Basil
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- ¼ Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- ½ Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Package Chives
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 3 English Muffins
- ¼ Cup Strawberry Jam
- 7-9 Strawberries, Diced
- To make the cucumber ranch sandwiches, use a hand mixer to combine the cream cheese and ranch seasoning. Remove the crusts from the white bread and cut each slice into two equal sized rectangles. Repeat this with each slice of bread.
- Thinly slice the cucumber with a mandoline slicer. Spread a thick layer of cream cheese ranch onto one white bread rectangle and top with three cucumber slices. Repeat this process with two more layers, top with sliced cucumber.
- Continue making sandwiches until the bread is used (you should end up with four sandwiches).
- To make the open face strawberry sandwich, toast the English muffin halves and top each with jam, followed by diced strawberries.
- To make the no-nut pesto sandwiches, place the basil, Parmesan cheese, minced garlic, lemon juice and olive oil in a blender. Pulse to combine.
- Cover the flour taco shells with turkey or ham, followed by Swiss cheese and pesto. Roll the shell up and cut into even rolls. Secure each roll by tying a chive around each.
- Make coffee, tea or hot water with lemon and enjoy the sandwiches at your next tea party!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com