- 3 Cups Gluten Free Flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Sticks Butter
- 1 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon + 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Almond Milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the ingredients in a large bowl and mix to combine, using 1 tablespoon vanilla extract.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes and then allow to cool.
- While the cookies are baking combine, 4 cups of powdered sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and 1 teaspoon at a time of almond milk until you have a frosting consistency – if it ends up watery add more powdered sugar and if it’s too thick add more almond milk.
- Separate the frosting into separate bowls and add food coloring.
- Once the cookies are cool, frost and serve to littles!
Author: Katie Driscoll
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com