- Premade Sugar Cookie Dough
- Vanilla Frosting
- Gel Food Coloring
- Assorted Sprinkles & Rock Candy
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Evenly space the cookie dough on the baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove them from the heat and allow the cookies to cool. While the cookies are cooling, mix the gel food coloring in separate bowls to make the colored frosting of your choice.
- Spread the frosting on the cookies and top with sprinkles and rock candy!
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com