- Cake Mix + Box Ingredients
- White Frosting
- Pink Crystal Sprinkles
- Waffle Cones
- Pink Pearl Sprinkles
- Candy Eyeballs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin pan with baking cups.
- Make the cupcake mix according to the instructions on the cake box.
- Pour the mixture into the baking cups, about 3/4 of the way full and bake for 20-25 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Use scissors to cut the marshmallows vertically, these will be the ears.
- Brush the marshmallows with white frosting and then brush with pink crystal sprinkles. Set aside.
- Once the cupcakes have cooled, remove the baking cup and place inside of a waffle cone.
- Frost with frosting, place the ears on the top, attach the eyes and place a pink pearl sprinkle in the center for the nose.
RECIPE BROUGHT TO YOU BY GLITTER AND BUBBLES.
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com