- 1 Package Mission® Super Soft Corn Tortillas
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 3-4 Chicken Breasts, Cooked & Shredded
- 1 Can Corn
- 1 Can Blackeye Peas
- 1 Can Black Beans
- 1/2 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, Quartered
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1 Red Onion, Diced
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Lime Juice, Freshly Squeezed
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- Salt & Pepper
- Place the corn, blackeye peas, black beans, cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, onion and cilantro together in a bowl; mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, honey, chili powder and salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the mix, cover and place the Cowboy Caviar in the fridge.
- Place 1/2 cup vegetable oil in a sauté pan and heat on low, gradually increasing the heat over time to medium high. To test the oil, place a drop of water in the center and if it pops, the oil is ready. Use tongs to place a single Mission® Super Soft Corn Tortilla in the oil, allowing it to fry for 15-20 seconds per side (depending on how hot your oil is it may be more or less).
- Top the deep fried Mission® Super Soft Corn Tortilla with the shredded chicken, followed by the Cowboy Caviar.
- Serve to your friends and family on the 4th of July!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com