For the Cake:
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 Cups Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 Can Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
For the Frosting:
- 1 Block Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 3 Tablespoons Milk
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 4 Cups Powdered Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, sugar, pumpkin and oil. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and baking soda. Mix until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a baking pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- While the cake is baking, make the frosting.
- Combine the cream cheese, butter, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer.
- Remove the cake from the oven and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, spread the cream cheese frosting over the top.
- Top with yellow and orange sprinkles and cut into thick squares.
- Serve at your next party!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Adapted: Food Network
Adapt Link: https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/pumpkin-bars-recipe-1944805
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com