- 4 Cups 2% or Whole Milk
- 2 Cans Sweetened Condensed Milk (14 oz.)
- 2 Bars Baker's Chocolate, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 4 Tablespoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- 2 Candy Canes, Crushed
- 1/4 Cup Cookie Crisp Cereal
- 2 Tablespoons Chocolate Frosting
- 1/4 Cup Marshmallows
- Whipped Cream
- Set the Crock Pot to low and whisk together the milk, condensed milk and chopped Baker's chocolate. Once combined, whisk in the cocoa powder, vanilla extract, peppermint extract and salt.
- Cover and allow to cook for 2 hours, stirring a few times every 30 minutes or so.
- Spread the chocolate frosting on the rim of the mug, pour in the hot cocoa and top with whipped cream, cookie crisp, crushed candy canes and marshmallows.
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Adapted: How Sweet Eats
Adapt Link: http://www.howsweeteats.com/2012/11/crockpot-coconut-hot-chocolate/
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com