- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Mint Leaves
- ½ Cup Coconut Water
- 1/3 Cup Lime Juice
- 3 Tablespoons Honey
- 4 Cups Cubed Watermelon
- Dixie Cups
- Popsicle Sticks
- Begin by blending the coconut water, lime juice, and honey together.
- Next, add in the watermelon and mint, and blend until smooth. Evenly distribute the mixture amongst the Dixie cups. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- After the cups have been in the freezer for 15 minutes place the popsicle sticks in the center.
- Freeze until firm. Once frozen, carefully peel the Dixie cups away from the frozen pops.
- Serve to your littles on a hot day!
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com