- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter, Softened
- 1/4 Cup Raw Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 3/4 All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Sea Salt for Sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream together the butter, raw sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Whisk in the vanilla extract and eggs. Stir in the baking soda and salt.
- Add the flour, 1/2 a cup at a time and mix to combine.
- Mix in the chocolate chips and place the cookie dough balls onto the parchment paper.
- Sprinkle each ball with sea salt and baking for 10-13 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve warm!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Adapted: Alana Mitchell
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com