- ½ Can Pizza Sauce
- 1 ½ Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ Cup Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 10 Pepperonis
- Fresh Basil Leaves, Sliced
- 1 Head Cauliflower
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Italian Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Discard the leaves on the cauliflower and place the head in a food processor. Pulse until fine. Place the cauliflower in a bowl, lay a paper towel over the top of the bowl and microwave for 4 minutes or until soft.
- Place the cauliflower in a dish towel, allow to cool and then drain and press to remove as much water as possible.
- Place the cauliflower back in the bowl and add 1 cup mozzarella, eggs and Italian seasoning; mix. Season with salt and peper.
- Evenly spread the mixture over the parchment paper and lightly brush with olive oil. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- While baking, use a small heart shaped cookie cutter to cut the pepperoni (we had three hearts per pepperoni).
- Remove from the oven and add the pizza sauce, remaining cheese and heart pepperonis.
- Place the pizza back in the oven and bake for 5-6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with basil (we chopped it up with scissors), slice and serve!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com