- 4-8 Chocolate Pudding Cups
- 1 Sleeve Oreos
- 4-8 Strawberries
- 1/4 Cup Orange Candy Melts
- 1 Tablespoon Crisco
- Place the candy melts in a bowl with the Crisco and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Take the bowl out and stir. Place the bowl back in the microwave for 30 more seconds. Remove and mix.
- Dip the strawberries into the candy melts, coating all but the top. Place the orange coated strawberries on a piece of parchment paper. Repeat this with 4-8 more strawberries, depending on how many you want to make.
- Place one sleeve of Oreos in a food processor and mix until crumbled.
- Pour one pudding cup into a bowl and top with the Oreo crumbs. Place an orange strawberry into the center. Repeat until you have used all the pudding cups.
- Serve to your family on Easter!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com