- Pillsbury Classic Pizza Crust
- 2 Avocados, Diced
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Tomatoes, Diced
- 1/4 Cup Black Olives, Sliced
- 1 Green Pepper, Diced
- 1 Red Pepper, Diced
- 1/2 Red Onion, Diced
- 1 Sweet Potato, Cubed & Roasted
- 3-4 Pieces Turkey Bacon
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil + 2 Tablespoons
- To roast the sweet potato, remove the skin, chop into cubes, and toss with 1/4 cup olive oil, cornstarch and salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper in a single layer and bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes, flip, and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a flat surface and unroll the pizza dough on top.
- Use your favorite cookie cutters to cut out shapes and then place the shapes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush the dough with olive oil and bake for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, brush with more olive oil and top with cheese and toppings.
- Bake the pizza for 6-10 minutes or until it reaches your desired level of crispiness.
- Remove from the oven and serve to your family on pizza night!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com