- 1/2 Cup Chopped Red Onion
- 1/2 Cup Cubed Butternut Squash
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Parsley
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Zucchini
- 1/2 Cup Red Quinoa
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the butternut squash in half and then width-wise into smaller pieces. Use a knife to cut off the skin of the smaller pieces and cut into rough cubes.
- Place the cubed squash, 1/2 cup chopped red onion, 1/3 cup chopped zucchini, 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 tablespoon minced garlic in a large bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Place this mixture on a baking sheet lined with non-stick foil and roast for 15-20 minutes.
- While this is roasting, place 5 cups of water in a pot over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
- Add the red quinoa and allow to cook for 12 minutes, strain and dry.
- Toss the quinoa and vegetables together in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with champagne vinegar (optional) and eat up!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com