- 1 Cup Pancake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Butter, Melted
- 3/4 Cup Milk + 2 Tablespoons
- Gel Food Coloring
- 2-3 Slices Bacon or Prosciutto
- Turn the oven to broil on high.
- Place the bacon or prosciutto on a broiler pan.
- Allow to broil for 8 minutes and then flip. Broil for another 8 minutes or until the bacon or prosciutto is crispy. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Whisk together the pancake mix, 3/4 cup milk, 1 egg, and butter. Divide the mix evenly into smaller bowls and add the desired food coloring colors to each bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the remaining eggs and milk.
- Spray two separate sauté pans with cooking spray.
- Place the eggs in one sauté pan over medium heat. Use a spatula to form the scrambled eggs.
- Place a 1/4 cup of pancake batter at time into the other pan. When the pancakes begin to bubble (usually 2-3 minutes), flip and allow the other side to cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Assemble the bacon or prosciutto, scrambled eggs, and rainbow pancakes into the bento box.
- Top the pancakes with whipped cream and sprinkles if eating immediately.
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com