- 1/2 Package Gluten-Free Rotini Pasta (Brown Rice Macaroni)
- 8 Bacon Slices, Cooked (10 Bacon Slices)
- 1 Boiled Chicken Breast, Shredded (2 Cooked Chicken Breasts, Diced)
- 1 Cup Halved Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Cups Chopped Spinach (3 Cups Chopped Spinach)
- 3/4 Cup Mayonnaise (1 Cup Mayonnaise)
- 1/8 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- Ground Black Pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the box instructions.
- Cook the bacon by placing it in the oven set to broil, check every 5 minutes until crispy. Once cooked, crumble.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, add a chicken breast and cook over medium heat for 20 minutes. Once cooked, remove from the pot and shred with a fork and knife.
- While the bacon, pasta, and chicken cook, chop the spinach (we used scissors) and mix together all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix together.
- Allow to chill in the refrigerator for 30-45 minutes.
- Serve to your crew!
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com