- Pink Crystal Sprinkles
- Vanilla Frosting
- Skewer Sticks
- A Pink Sharpie
- Mini Cupcake Liners
- A Florists Block
- Pink Tissue Paper
- Begin by coloring the skewers with a pink Sharpie marker and then wrap the florists block with the pink tissue paper (as if you are wrapping a gift). Set aside.
- Using the skewer, poke a hole in the center of a mini cupcake liner.
- Next, dip the top of the marshmallow into the white frosting and use a knife to smooth it out.
- Place the marshmallow on the skewer and then coat the frosting with pink crystal sprinkles.
- Place the other end of the skewer into the florists block so that the ballerina pop is standing upright.
- Repeat this process as many times and you need to in order to get the desired amount of pops.
- Serve to your little ballerina!
Recipe Brought to You by Glitter and Bubbles via Smidgy & Pooks.
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com