- 1 Can Refrigerated Pizza Dough
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Dough
- 1 Package Goat Cheese
- 4 Avocados
- 6-8 Slices Cooked and Crumbled Bacon
- 3 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Cilantro
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Use your hands to gently stretch and shape the dough until it is 1/4 inch thick. Use a medium sized cookie cutter to cut out shapes from the dough and place each slice on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes and remove from the oven. Once cooled, lightly brush each pizza with olive oil. Use a blender to combine the olive oil, minced garlic, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 2 avocados. Season with salt and pepper. Spread this mixture onto each pizza.
- Top with chopped cilantro, shredded mozzarella, halved cherry tomatoes, pieces of goat cheese and crumbled bacon.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown.
- While waiting for the pizzas to bake, peel and slice the two remaining avocados into small chunks and brush them with lemon juice.
- Remove the pizza from the oven, garnish with avocado chunks, slice and serve!
RECIPE BROUGHT TO YOU BY GLITTER AND BUBBLES
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com