- 1 Chicken Breast
- 1 Package Bacon
- 1-2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- ¼ Cup Feta Cheese
- 2 Cups Green Beans
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Red Pepper
- ½ Chopped Red Onion
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Paprika
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Parsley
- 1 Tablespoon Balsamic
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Peel the skin off the sweet potatoes and roughly chop into ½ thick pieces. Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Trim the ends of the green beans and chop them into smaller pieces (we did two cuts per green bean). Add the green beans to the baking sheet, along with the chopped red onion and red pepper.
- Sprinkle the veggies on the baking sheet with half of the garlic powder, paprika and ground parsley. Toss and sprinkle with the other half of the spices.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- While the veggies are baking, halfway cook the bacon on a grill pan. The bacon should still be flabby and easy to bend.
- Cut the chicken into 1-inch thick bites. Cut each piece of bacon in half and wrap it around the chicken bites, securing with a toothpick.
- Place each bacon chicken bite on a broiler pan and sprinkle each piece with brown sugar.
- Remove the veggies from the oven, turn the temperature down to 400 degrees and insert the broiler pan. Allow the bites to cook for 15-20 minutes, turning each piece over halfway through.
- Transfer the veggies to a plate or bowl and sprinkle with feta. When ready, remove the bacon wrapped chicken bites from the oven. To make the dressing, mix the olive oil, honey, balsamic and Dijon mustard. Pour over the salad or serve on the side.
- Eat and enjoy!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Adapted: Cook with Mands
Adapt Link: http://cookwithmands.com/recipes/roast-sweet-potato-green-bean-and-feta-salad
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com