- 8 Slices Whole Wheat Bread
- 1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Strawberries
- 1 Banana
- 1 Salad Cucumber
- 2 Slices Deli Ham
- Butter Lettuce
- 3 Slices American Cheese
- 3 Slices Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 6-9 Pepperonis
- 4 Tablespoons Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Pilsbury French Bread Loaf
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Place the French bread loaf onto the baking sheet and cut 4-5 slashes on the dough approximately 1/2 inch thick deep. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Cut the whole wheat bread into three strips and then cut the strips into small squares.
- Spread peanut butter onto 6-8 of the squares, followed by a piece of sliced strawberry and sandwich between another square. Slide the sandwich on a skewer, followed by half a strawberry and a banana slice. Repeat this process until you have two full skewers. These are the PBJ kebabs.
- Spread mustard onto 6-8 of the squares, followed by small cut squares of cheese, ham, cucumbers and lettuce. Sandwich with another piece of bread and slide onto a skewer, followed by two cherry tomato halves. Repeat this process until you have two full skewers. These are the ham sandwich kebabs.
- Slice the french bread loaf into small pieces, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and place back in the oven, along with the pepperoni until the cheese is melted. You don't want to overcook the pepperonis or they will break when you try to slide them on the skewers!
- Slice a cherry tomato half onto a skewer, followed by the cheese bread, a tomato half, a pepperoni and another tomato half. Repeat this process until you have two full skewers.
- Pack in your babe's lunch box!
RECIPE BROUGHT TO YOU BY GLITTER AND BUBBLES
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com