- 1 Cup Salted Butter (Room Temperature)
- 2/3 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 2/3 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 ¼ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- A Pinch of Salt
- 1 Bag of Snickers Bites
- Cream the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until well blended. Slowly add the egg and vanilla extract to combine.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking soda and salt. Slowly add this to the butter and sugar mixture. Chill the dough for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a cookie sheet and add tablespoon sized balls of cookie dough, evenly spaced on the sheet.
- Place a Snickers bite in the center of each dough ball (or two or three!). Bake for 8-12 minutes.
- Serve with a cold glass of milk!
RECIPE BROUGHT TO YOU BY ASHLEY GLASS FOR GLITTER AND BUBBLES
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com