- 5-6 Scoops Breyers Extra Creamy Vanilla Ice Cream
- ½ Cup – 1 Cup of Milk
- 20 Circus Animal Cookies
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Corn Syrup
- Pour the corn syrup into a small bowl and use a brush to thinly coat the inside of a clear glass with the syrup (carefully, it’s very sticky).
- Pour the rainbow sprinkles onto the insides of two glasses -- they will immediately stick to the corn syrup. Set aside.
- Use a blender to blend together the ice cream, cookies and milk. The amount of milk you use will control how frothiness of the shake.
- Pour the milkshake into your sprinkled glasses and enjoy!
RECIPE ADAPTED FROM SMART SCHOOLHOUSE BY GLITTER AND BUBBLES.
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com