- 1 Container Alouette Garlic & Herbs Soft Spreadable Cheese
- 1 Package Petite Toasts
- 1 Container Petite Cherry Tomatoes, Blistered
- 2 Tablespoons Parsley, Finely Chopped
- Set your oven to broil.
- While the oven is heating up, place olive oil in a skillet and add the petite tomatoes to blister over high heat. This will take about 3-5 minutes. When done, set aside.
- Finely chop the parsley and set aside.
- Place the petite toasts on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Generously spread the Alouette cheese on top of the petite toasts. (Don’t be afraid to use a lot!)
- Pop the cheese topped toasts in the oven for about 45 seconds. DO NOT GET DISTRACTED. This is very quick and you don’t want your toasts to burn!
- Remove from the oven and place one petite tomato on top of each petite toast. Sprinkle with the parsley and serve them to your guests!
- These are best served warm, but they still taste amazing when they are cold.
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com