- 1 Container Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Pizza Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- 1/4 Cup Bacon, Crumbled
- 1/4 Cup Green Pepper, Diced
- 1/4 Cup Mushrooms, Diced
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Herbs
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Brush eight cups of a muffin tin with olive oil.
- Place one crescent roll triangle in each oiled muffin cup.
- Place a small spoonful of pizza sauce in each crescent roll followed by cheese, bacon, green peppers and mushrooms.
- Take each triangle end, put them together and twist the ends so they overlap.
- Use your fingers to seat up an open edges.
- Place in the oven for 6-8 minutes or until the pizza bombs are golden brown.
- Serve with extra pizza sauce for dipping!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com